The First 8 Features for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
Samsung unveiled its new Galaxy S8 and S8+ to the world at the Unpacked event in New York.
These new devices are equipped with many new features.
Let us see the 8 truly innovative, first-time features of the new Galaxy S8 and S8+.
1. Infinity Display- Their bezel-less Infinite Display goes to the edge – and beyond – as it pushes visual boundaries to new levels.
2. Bixby- Bixby, the Galaxy S8 and S8+’s intelligent multi-modal interface, helps simplify your life by seamlessly weaving voice and touch interaction modes at your convenience, meaning you can manage camera function by voice command, indentify landmarks by image recognition, set reminders based on time and location and access your most useful apps in an instant.
3. Biometric Authentication – New facial recognition, along with iris and fingerprint scanning, means you can choose the method to unlock your device and log into apps and services that works best for you.
4. 10nm Mobile Processor – The Galaxy S8 and S8+ are equipped wiht the industry’s first 10nm processor – meaning faster performance with lower power consumption, and the ability to support premium services like Samsung DeX and Samsung Connect.
5. Samsung Dex – Once connected to the Samsung Dex, Galaxy S8 and S8+ become the ultimate productivity station, allowing desktop-like experience to documents and entertainment directly from your phone, all on a larger display equipped with keyboard and mouse- making both work and play smarter and faster.
6. Gigabit LTE & Gigabit Wi-Fi – The Galaxy S8 and S8+’s Gigabit LTE and Gigabit Wi-Fi can support up to 1Gbps for blazing fast downloads, no matter the file size.
7. Mobile HDR Premium – With HDR capability, The Galaxy S8 and S8+ become the first certified mobile device by UHD alliance as MOBILE HDR PREMIUM on the market, allowing you to see the same vibrant colors and contrasts that the filmmakers intended while watching your favorite shows.
8. Bluetooth 5 – The Galaxy S8 and S8+ support Bluetooth 5, which doubles transfer speeds using low energy, allowing for effortless interactions across the vast range of IoT connected devices.